Do you love practicing the law but get tired of the rigid demands of working for a big law firm? Would you like to create your own schedule that caters to your happiness and lifestyle while continuing your career as a lawyer? On today’s episode CEO of Hire an Esquire, Julia Shapiro talks about how being a contract lawyer may be a great solution to your problems. Julia discusses how she ended up as a contract lawyer and then how and why she eventually formed Hire an Esquire as a platform for other lawyers to create their own schedule. Julia lets you know everything you need to understand about working with Hire an Esquire and explains the pros and cons of the contract law life.
What you’ll learn:
- Her reasons for pursuing contract law and why it works for her
- How Hire an Esquire came to be
- How pivotal moments in her life led her to entrepreneurship
- The process of become a Hire an Esquire Lawyer
- Everything you need to know when considering becoming a Hire an Esquire Lawyer
- What kind of time and monetary expectations a contract lawyer should have
- Exciting things that are happening or in Hire an Esquire’s near future
Best Advice for Finding Happiness:
“Attorneys that are able to feel like they have some control and autonomy over their schedule and their work and feel like they are making a difference and doing something they believe in will be the happiest.”
Connect with Julia:
On Her Website: (https://hireanesquire.com/about/)
On Facebook: (https://www.facebook.com/HireAnEsquire)
On Twitter: (https://twitter.com/hireanesquire)
On Her LinkedIn: (https://www.linkedin.com/in/juliaclaireshapiro/)
I know that time is your most valuable resource so I really appreciate you spending some of it with me. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it!
If you’d like to help me improve and grow the podcast, I’d love if you could take 60-seconds to leave an honestreview and rating on iTunes at http://bit.ly/happylawyercast. Reviews and ratings are extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and I genuinely love hearing from you!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast, so you won’t miss an episode!